Pages

Monday 23 November 2020

Caleb and Micah play baseball with a head


 

In cybersmart we are learning about media so we were set a task, we had to learn about fake news, like the URL and what to look for to see that it is fake news. After we had finished learning our teacher told us what to do and sent us off. This task took me a day because my class didn't have that much time to do this. It wasn't really easy but it wasn't hard. Let me explain to you what to look for if your reading fake news, so first is the URL if it has com.co that is fake because where have you seen a site with that. second the images if they have some unusual images in the picture like aliens or something eles that is fake news. Thats all I got for you today, hope you like my fake new

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.