Pages

Thursday 19 November 2020

Ballad about camp

 

Here is a ballad of when the seniors of St. Bernadettes went to wooden christian camp. The camp was in week 3 so thats a long time ago, we made some memories there it was alot of fun. It wasn't easy making the ballad because we had to make words ryhme and flow. but it was kinda easy getting the words to flow tho. Hope you like my ballad 

 As we get ready to sleep One of the boys took a peak There was so much sounds So I slept on the ground And before I closed my eyes one of the boys had to speak. As we lay down on our beds Ezra was talking about a girl I was thinking of curls Then we started to sing Mark was talking about ping And I felt like I was gonna hurl Mr. Matai comes and barks I was thinking to myself don’t be a nark We heard pounds It was loud We came back in and I think I saw a spark. The sun hasn’t even risen yet and the boys are up at 5 They all were talking and I still closed my eyes. Boys coming in and out And then Taimane came and got close to my ear and started to shout. I walked outside and looked up and saw there was dark skies Sometime later the girls are finally awake the boys were set to leave. The girls looked like they weren’t pleased We went out to have fun Me and mark sat down because we were done. If Ezra didn’t wake us up

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.