Pages

Monday 25 May 2020

The lost village

So during quarantine my class has been doing creative writing but this one is different because we did our writing on a google form and we haven't done this before so this was fun for us. This took us about 4 weeks to make it was not easy to do but it was fun, we went from call to call and then we put the hours into our writing and we creating a masterpiece.

 The things that were easy was doing the question and stuff because it was fun making them and kinda hard. I liked this kind of writing because it was new to me and I like new things.

 The things that were hard was making the writing because I got confused sometimes when making the google form, it was fun though and thats what matters.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Micah Jimmy here
    I like how there are a wide range of options in your story but I would like it if there were more endings and that we wouldn't have the option to see an ending because sometimes It doesn't make sense the first time and if you didn't The reader would have to explore your more to see the different endings.
    Have a good day -Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Explore your work more

      Delete
    2. Thanks Jimmy for the comment and will do

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.