Pages

Friday 12 June 2020

Knowledge


Yesterday the class was learning about the gifts. After we finished learning about the gifts our teacher split us into groups of two. My patner was Mark and we got the gift of knowledge, Mark and I were working really hard on this drawing hope you like it.

 The thing that was easy about this was the drawings because we got a image from google and we traced them and so that was the easiest part when we were creating this drawing.

 The hard part about this was when we had to write the information because when Mark and I were creating this drawing we didn't have a lot of knowledge. But we got through the hard things and we made it.

1 comment:

  1. this is so awsome uso i like how you traced it all

    i did one too but on paper

    maybe work on wat the picture means uce

    bye uso faa soifua

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.