Pages

Friday 20 March 2020

Saint Maximilian

 WALT: recognisehow Jesus' work of bringing God's saving love causeed him to suffer and die

 In class we have been reading about Saint Maximilian Kolbe and Father francis vemon douglas. When we have finished reading about these two people we had to create a DLO about them and what they have done. What Saint Maximilian did was he sacrifice his life for a man he didn't know, but he had a family so he sacrifice his life for this man. The things that was easy about this task was the reading because I could go back to the reading and get some ideas. But something that was difficult was trying to think about the question and answering them because sometiems I didn't understand the question or I ran out of ideas for the question. I had fun making a DLO about Saint Maximilian Kolbe and I hope I can do more.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Micah,
    Cool work you done. I like how you set it up and it's all clear to read :) Good Job
    - Zipporah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Micah.
    Great slide show. Very informative. Maximilian sounds like a really good guy. Maybe next time a little spelling check before you publish.
    Great job.
    Mrs Bowman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you mrs bowman and I will check before i post

      -micah

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.