Pages

Monday 21 September 2020

Learning about the seven sacraments


 

For the past few weeks we have been learning about the 7 sacraments, we had to get all the information that we had learnt and finish all the activities. Here is one of my activities that I want to show you. So the activity that I am showing you is the sacraments of Initiation. So since we are talking about sacraments let me tell you the names of these 7 sacraments. 1. Baptism   2. Euchrist    3. Confirmation  4. Reconciliation 5. Anointing of the sick  6. Marriage  7. Holy orders. Those are the seven sacraments thank you for looking at my work. Hope you have a lovely holiday and stay safe

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.