Pages

Thursday 10 September 2020

Tongan laguage week 2020

 Hey there, today I am going to talk about some things that I find intersting about tonga. First fact is that tonga is made up with 170 islands I can't name the islands I just know that Tonga is made with 170 islands. Second fact is that the tongans used this plane could a spitfire plan. It said that this plane was the best in all of europe. So Tonga fudraised alot of money even the queen of tonga gave 10% of her income to help buy the spitfire to help them in the war. Final fact Tonga was found in 4th of June 1970, that was along time ago. Ok thanks for reading this sorry couldn't get my kahoot up for yous to play. maybe next time. toki sio (Goodbye)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.