Pages

Thursday 9 May 2019

Mothers day description

this week we have been descriping about our mothers, sisters and aunty's.

 My mom’s name is Lotte she is short and nice she has green eyes and dark chocolate hair. When i am good she sounds like angel but when i am naughty she calls my name really loud and when i say really it means really loud, when me and my brothers are playing she says we are little monkeys. My mum smells like roses, she makes me smell nice with my lynx.

 My mum stands up when she is mad, she looks like a boiling jug that is gonna explode. When she speaks her voice echoes and everyone gets a fright. She works far from home, she also helps at the club rooms like cleaning and helps announcing player of the day.

 When my mum is nice to the family we are nice but when she is mad we are scared. People outside of the house think that we are a great family and kind to our cousins but not me.

 My mum makes sure we are eating healthy and makes sure we are doing well in school and staying fit in league, she loves the house to be clean even the grass so I cut the grass and my brothers and sister do the house.

 I love my mum more than anything in the world i wouldn’t change a thing or trade a thing for her. So love your mum and she will love you back.

 Lucky
Out of this world
The best
Trustworthy
Excellent

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.